PC-EFTPOS is the leading supplier of integrated EFTPOS solutions in Australia.
PC-EFTPOS is a privately owned Australian company, based on Sydney’s Northern Beaches. The company was formed in 1998 to provide Online Credit Verification (OCV) and EFTPOS solutions for retailers who required more than a standalone terminal.
With over 185,000 terminals currently operating with PC-EFTPOS software Australia wide, PC-EFTPOS provides integrated solutions to major companies such as Woolworths, David Jones, Myer, Bunnings and JB Hi-Fi and down to your single terminal run local retailer.
PC-EFTPOS can also enable the following alternative payment methods such as gift cards & loyalty, ‘Buy now pay later’, Alipay & WeChat Pay, iTunes & phone card recharge transactions etc.
- Eliminates operator EFTPOS keying errors
- Proven and reliable hardware
- Fast EFTPOS transactions (2-6 seconds)
- POS control over transactions (prevents refund fraud)
- EFTPOS management system integration. (This provides back office reports, remote diagnosis, and software downloading)
- Cost-effective Communications options (Single Lane, Multi-lane, Wide area Network)
- EFTPOS system shares the resources of the POS system (including printer, screen, LAN)
- PC-EFTPOS IP Communications Gateway
- Any combination can be used to provide total system redundancy