PC-EFTPOS is a long established specialist supplier of EFTPOS payment solutions.
PC-EFTPOS is a privately owned Australian company, based on Sydney’s Northern Beaches. The company was formed in 1998 to provide Online Credit Verification (OCV) and EFTPOS solutions for retailers who required more than a standalone terminal.
With over 170,000 terminals currently operating with PC-EFTPOS software Australia wide, PC-EFTPOS provides integrated solutions to major companies such as Woolworths, 7-Eleven, David Jones, Myer, Bunnings and JB Hi-Fidown to your single terminal run local retailer.
PC-EFTPOS also offers many other additional services such as Custom Host Solutions (Gift Card and Loyalty), Online Eftpos Solutions, Help Desk, Preperation for Installation and Service and Maintenance.
We also offer EFTPOS terminal accessories, such as custom made cables, and security stands
- Eliminates operator EFTPOS keying errors
- Proven and reliable hardware
- Fast EFTPOS transactions (2-6 seconds)
- POS control over transactions (prevents refund fraud)
- EFTPOS management system integration. (This provides back office reports, remote diagnosis, and software downloading)
- Cost-effective Communications options (Single Lane, Multi-lane, Wide area Network)
- EFTPOS system shares the resources of the POS system (including printer, screen, LAN)
- Any combination can be used to provide total system redundancy